The Barnes Conservatives team consists of Cllr Antony Mullen, Cllr Helen Greener and Cllr Richard Dunn.
Antony, Helen and Richard keep residents up to date with their regular 'Barnes News' newsletter, street letters and frequently attend meetings of the Barnes Residents Association, Chester Road Traders and other community groups.
Helen is a governor at a local school and Richard is on the board of the Broadway Youth and Community Centre. Antony is currently the Leader of the Council Group.
They campaign on issues like speeding, parking issues, road repairs, littering and dog fouling, and have secured multiple improvements to Barnes Park in recent years.
In 2021/22, the Barnes team will be holding monthly street surgeries at the following locations:
- Broadway Shops, Melbourne Place (Saturday 2nd October, 10am)
- Prospect Shops, Plains Farm (Saturday 6th November, 10am)
- Ewesley Road Methodist Church (Saturday 4th December, 10am)
- Hipsburn Drive, at Premier Road junction (Saturday 8th January, 10am)
- Springwell Health Centre (rear), Sackville Road (Saturday 5th February, 10am)
- Richard Avenue Primary, Hurstwood Road (Saturday 5th March, 10am)
- Chester Road, opposite The Chesters pub (Saturday 2nd April, 10am)
All residents are welcome to these surgeries.
Contact the Barnes Conservatives
Cllr Antony Mullen - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cllr Helen Greener - email@example.com
Cllr Richard Dunn - firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the Barnes Conservatives on Facebook.
Barnes Ward is within the Sunderland Central constituency. Our Sunderland Central Constituency Officer is Cllr Josh McKeith.