The Fulwell Conservatives team consists of Cllr James Doyle and Cllr Michael Hartnack
The team holds ward surgeries on the first, second and fourth Saturday of each month in Fulwell Community Library, from 10-11am. They also attend Fulwell Community Association meetings, PACT meetings and Save Seaburn meetings. They keep residents informed of their work through their regular 'Fulwell News' newsletter.
The team's priorities include:
- Protecting our coastline, greenspaces and natural environment, in particular through exposing the Seaburn sewage scandal
- Tackling anti-social behaviour by working closely with the police and local youth charities
- Supporting local voluntary and community sector organisations with funding, including Friends of Fulwell, Sea Road Traders’ Association and Fulwell Library
- Stamping out litter by installing more bins, supporting new anti-litter signage and funding CCTV cameras in litter/fly-tipping hotspots
- Working with the Council to introduce 20mph zones and traffic calming around schools and on rat runs
Contact the Fulwell Conservatives
Cllr James Doyle - email@example.com
Cllr Michael Hartnack - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fulwell Ward is within the Sunderland Central constituency. Our Sunderland Central Constituency Officer is Cllr Josh McKeith.